Monday, 23 August 2010

23/08/2010 - Diet Day 1

Dear Sweetu,
I am on a diet... Now, whenever somebody who knows me listens to these words from my mouth, they burst out laughing.. yes, I for one, Cant diet.. I just love food!...
Recently, I happen to read one of the books which have been in demand from a long time "Dont Lose your mind, Lose your weight - Rujuta Diwekar"... Believe me, It was such a refresher for me... I realised All this while , I was actually not dieting but punishing my body...
So Here I am , From today, I will eat my fav food, Live the life the way I want to.. will not give up Pizza's Burgers or Pasta, and I know I will lose weight...

Confused!, I can understand.. I too was when I read the Foreword of the book.. But Now, I am confident that this time it is going to work...
Wish me luck,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment